Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New (To Us) Computers



Above you see strong, silent IT types Andy Bauer (left) and Ron Strasburg (right) in the process of installing refurbished computers in the Chippewa Falls Public Library early this morning. The pair represent Chippewa County who, in cooperation with the City of Chippewa Falls and this library, have agreed to sell us 10 of these used computers at a great price.

One of the first things I noticed when I got to town was that it was taking me far too long to get the public machine to the point where I could check my email. It even crashed in the process! So, as I sat there fuming, computers became priority one.

Hopefully, these new(ly installed) machines will serve the public a little better.

Come check them out!

Technology at the Library: It's All Yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message...but be decent, huh?