Monday, January 10, 2011

Library Elf

I have meant to blog about this for a long time, but it kept slipping my mind, until now.

If one of your New Year's resolutions was to get more organized, then I've got something useful to show you.

Library Elf Instructions

The above link will take you to instructions for signing up with Library Elf, a service made available to members of the MORE system. Library Elf basically sends you alerts via email or text reminding you that you have books due OR that holds have arrived. I believe the free subscription we get through MORE is a premium one, though I confess I am not wholly certain.

Anyway, once you have looked at that little brochure, go here:

Signing Up In MORE

Follow the prompts to sign up. Should you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly. I've been hearing about Library Elf for years, but just signed up myself today.

By the way, if you know someone else who might make good use of the service, feel free to send them a link to this blog, even if they don't live around here. They might be able to find their library on the list of libraries with Library Elf access.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message...but be decent, huh?