Friday, February 10, 2012

Cake Pop Clock



The staff of the library is a great staff. Last fall, I pointed high up on the wall in front of the big window on the north side of the building and said: "It looks so BARE up there. A big clock would look great, wouldn't it?" I even drew a sketch. But after that, I have to admit I didn't do a whole lot more to make it happen.

But Reference Assistant Sue Rada (pictured leftmost above) heard me and coordinated a bake sale effort with Circulation Clerks Diane Bergeron (center) and Brandi Kinderman (right). On their own time, they created the cutest, most delicious little sports-related morsels and mounted them on lollipop sticks. After making and selling over 200 of them (at $1.00 each), the clock is bought and paid for (it came from Korger's.)

It will be up and keeping time by the middle of next week. Come in and see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message...but be decent, huh?